villapalmamostar.blogspot.com

The site describes the accommodation facility "Villa Palma" Mostar. Incidentally describes tourist spots per Herzegovina, which would be good to visit.

subota, 22. veljače 2014.

Mostar





"When you spend a night in Mostar, it is not the sound that wakes you up in the morning, but- the light. I know this from my own experience. It was the light that welcomed me when I arrived, it followed me from the morning to the evening, and when I left, that light forever stayed in me as the main characteristic of my memories of Mostar..."
Ivo Andric, Nobel Prize winner





Kujundžiluk environment of the Old Bridge with a small handicraft shops and old crafts




Gate of the Old Bridge on the right bank of the Neretva River



The old bridge for beautiful sunny days, as are typical in Mostar





Traditional jumps from the Old Bridge

Well who would not want to come to Mostar?

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...